News & Announcements
Now that a busy, book-filled summer is behind us, we are looking ahead and want to hear from YOU about how we can serve you better with our schedule and programming. Please take a moment to fill out this brief 4-question survey. The survey will be open until October...
Have you browsed our Library of Things lately? We've added more fun games and useful items that are all available to borrow for free with your CLAMS card! Great games for all ages like Coup, Exploding Kittens, Fox in the Forest, and more are available. Want to go...
- WHHM Converstion: An ‘Absolute Beauty’- The Woods Hole Spritsail boat on September 29, 2022 12:30 PM
- Virtual Film Screening and Panel Discussion of “Bounty” on October 15, 2022 4:00 PM
- Film & Tea Party: Downton Abbey 2 on October 19, 2022 2:00 PM
- Social Justice Book Group on November 2, 2022 7:00 PM
- Social Justice Book Group on March 15, 2023 7:00 PM
|Monday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|