Beginning on Monday, November 2, we are thrilled to welcome patrons back inside the Library. During this time we ask that you keep your visit as brief as possible. Visiting the Library will look a little different, but our same community spirit remains!
Here are a few guidelines to note for visiting the Library:
- Visits should only last for 10-15 minutes
- Masks and social distancing are required
- You will be able to browse the stacks, use a computer, and talk to a librarian, but table work spaces and toys in the children’s room are not available at this time
- Please place all library returns in the book drop outside or on the red cart just inside the front door
- We ask that you place browsed books into the baskets available for quarantining instead of returning items to the shelves
- After you are finished using the library, please exit through the rear door to keep traffic flowing in one direction
- The number of patrons allowed inside the library will be limited to no more than 5 at a time. If you see an orange cone blocking the front door, simply wait outside or in your car until it is your turn to come in.
- At this time, all requested books on hold will continue to be available for pickup at the courtyard takeout window.
Our courtyard takeout window will continue to be open during all Library hours, so we encourage any patrons who do not feel comfortable coming inside, or who simply have materials on hold, to come to the window.
We look forward to seeing you at the Library!